The authors acknowledge many helpful comments received from participants from 2009 AAA annual meetings, Manchester University, Bristol University, Strathclyde University, Exeter University, Loughborough University and Imperial College London on earlier versions of the paper. They would like to thank James Ohlson, Ken Peasnell, Peter Pope, Martin Walker, Colin Clubb, Alan Gregory, Kevin McMeeking and Jo Horton for helpful suggestions. Particular thanks are due to the editor, Andy Stark and an anonymous referee for his/her very insightful and constructive comments.
Valuation Weights, Linear Dynamics and Accounting Conservatism: An Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 1–25, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ashton, D. and Wang, P. (2013), Valuation Weights, Linear Dynamics and Accounting Conservatism: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12001
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!