The authors thank Bruce Billings, Nerissa Brown, Shuping Chen, Steven Crawford, Joel Demski, Vicki Dickinson, John Hassell, Michael Kimbrough, Lisa Koonce, Zining Li, Rick Morton, K. Ramesh, Lynn Rees, Doug Skinner, Shankar Venkataraman, Martin Walker (the Editor), Beverly Walther, and an anonymous referee. The authors also thank workshop participants at the University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Houston, and Florida State University and participants at the 2007 Conference of Financial Economics and Accounting (FEA), 2008 AAA Mid-Year FARS Conference, and 2008 AAA Annual Conference. We thank Jimmy Lee, Jerry Liu, Richard Lu, and Jie Zhou for research assistance. Jenny Tucker thanks the J. Michael Cook/Deloitte Professorship Foundation for financial support.
Causes and Consequences of Disaggregating Earnings Guidance
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 26–54, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Lansford, B., Lev, B. and Wu Tucker, J. (2013), Causes and Consequences of Disaggregating Earnings Guidance. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 26–54. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12002
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!