The paper is based upon research done by Carolyn Wirth for her PhD dissertation at Massey University, supervised by Professor Martin Young and Dr Jing Chi. The authors gratefully acknowledge the valuable comments of Andrew Stark (editor), an anonymous referee, Dennis Olson, Jenni Bettman, and participants at the following meetings: Massey University School of Economics & Finance Seminar 2010, the 15th New Zealand Finance Colloquium 2011, the 2011 FMA Asian Conference and the 2nd Finance and Corporate Governance Conference 2011. All mistakes remain our own.
The Economic Impact of Capital Expenditures: Environmental Regulatory Delay as a Source of Competitive Advantage?
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 115–141, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wirth, C., Chi, J. and Young, M. (2013), The Economic Impact of Capital Expenditures: Environmental Regulatory Delay as a Source of Competitive Advantage?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 115–141. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12009
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!