The authors thank Andrew Stark (the editor), an anonymous referee, Manapol Ekkayokkaya, Jun-Koo Kang, Kenneth Kim, Choonsik Lee, Gemma Lee, Marc Lipson, Thomas McInish, Joseph Ogden, Moon H. Song, Lawrence Southwick, Fei Xie, Hao Zhang, and seminar participants at SUNY-Buffalo for valuable comments and discussion. The usual disclaimer applies.
Liquidity and Returns to Target Shareholders in the Market for Corporate Control: Evidence from the US Markets
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 142–171, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K. Y. and Chung, K. H. (2013), Liquidity and Returns to Target Shareholders in the Market for Corporate Control: Evidence from the US Markets. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 142–171. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12010
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!