The authors thank Forbes and Kevin J. Murphy for generously providing the data. They also thank John Geweke, Cristi Gleason, Paul Hribar, Rick Mergenthaler and Eugene Savin for their helpful discussions. The authors are grateful to the Editor, Peter Pope, an anonymous referee, and the workshop participants at the University of Iowa, Tilburg University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Rotterdam School of Management, 2009 Midwest Accounting Research Conference, 2009 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting and 2010 European Accounting Association Meeting for their valuable comments. Errors are the authors’ responsibility.
Managers: Their Effects on Accruals and Firm Policies
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 1-2, pages 82–114, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Dejong, D. and Ling, Z. (2013), Managers: Their Effects on Accruals and Firm Policies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 82–114. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12012
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!