The first author is at the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK. The second author is at the Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. The authors wish to thank the Editor and an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions. They also wish to thank participants in seminars at Cardiff University, University of Liverpool, University of East Anglia, and at the 2010 European Finance Association and Financial Management Association (European) conferences. (Paper received May, 2011, revised version accepted October, 2012).
On Monetary Policy and Stock Market Anomalies
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 7-8, pages 1009–1042, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kontonikas, A. and Kostakis, A. (2013), On Monetary Policy and Stock Market Anomalies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 1009–1042. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12028
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!