The first author is from the WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany; the second author is from the BUW – Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, Wuppertal, Germany; the third author is from the University of Mannheim, Germany; the fourth author is from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany; and the fifth author is from the University of Mannheim, Germany, and the Centre for Financial Research, Cologne, Germany. We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Andrew Stark (the Editor), seminar participants at the University of Mannheim, participants of the 2010 meetings of the European Financial Management Association in Aarhus, the 2012 AFFI, 29th Spring International Conference in Strasbourg, and participants of the 2012 JBFA capital markets conference in Frankfurt, Germany for helpful comments and suggestions. (Paper received December, 2011; revised version accepted May, 2013).
The Information Content of Dividend Surprises: Evidence from Germany
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 5-6, pages 620–645, June/July 2013
How to Cite
Andres, C., Betzer, A., van den Bongard, I., Haesner, C. and Theissen, E. (2013), The Information Content of Dividend Surprises: Evidence from Germany. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 620–645. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12036
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!