The first author is at the Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas, USA. The second author is at the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University, USA. The third author is at the John T. Steed School of Accounting, Price College of Business, University of Oklahoma, USA. The authors are grateful for comments from workshop participants at Arizona State University, University of Arkansas, University of Hawaii, and University of Texas at Arlington. (Paper received October, 2012; revised version accepted March, 2013).
Earnings Announcements, Differences of Opinion and Management Guidance
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 7-8, pages 769–795, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Keskek, S., Rees, L. and Thomas, W. B. (2013), Earnings Announcements, Differences of Opinion and Management Guidance. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 769–795. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12037
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!