The author is at the London School of Economics and Political Science, London, UK. The author thanks Andrew W. Stark (Editor), an anonymous referee, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, Shivaram Rajgopal, Martin Walker, Baljit Sidhu, and workshop participants at the London Business School Accounting Symposium for helpful comments and Ankit Agarwal for excellent research assistance. (Paper received July, 2012; revised version accepted May, 2013).
Does Investor Sentiment Affect Earnings Management?
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 7-8, pages 869–900, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, A. (2013), Does Investor Sentiment Affect Earnings Management?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 869–900. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12038
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!