The first author is at the Department of Accounting Information, National Taichung University of Science and Technology, Taichung, Taiwan. The second and third authors are both at the Department of Accounting, National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan. The authors are grateful for constructive comments from Martin Walker (Editor), an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at National Chengchi University, National Taichung University of Technology and Science, and the 2009 American Accounting Association Annual meeting. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the National Science Council of Taiwan (Paper received August, 2010; revised version accepted July, 2013).
Exploring the Causes of Accounting Restatements by Family Firms
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 9-10, pages 1068–1094, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Sue, S.-H., Chin, C.-L. and Chan, A. L.-C. (2013), Exploring the Causes of Accounting Restatements by Family Firms. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 1068–1094. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12040
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!