The first author is from the National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. The second author is from the National Taipei College of Business, Taipei, Taiwan. The third author is from the National Cheng Kung University, Tainan City, Taiwan. The fourth author is from the National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. The authors wish to thank Martin Walker (the Editor) and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Helpful suggestions from Kevin C. W. Chen, Dosoung Choi, Kim Wai Ho, Frank C. Jen, Rezaul Kabir, Cheng-few Lee, Chi-Chun Liu and T. J. Wong are also appreciated. Seminar participants at the 2008 American Accounting Association Annual Conference and the 2008 Financial Management Association Annual Conference provided many valuable comments. Wen-Chun Lin gratefully acknowledges financial support from the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC99-2410-H-126-002).
Information Uncertainty, Earnings Management, and Long-run Stock Performance Following Initial Public Offerings
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 40, Issue 9-10, pages 1126–1154, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S.-S., Lin, W.-C., Chang, S.-C. and Lin, C.-Y. (2013), Information Uncertainty, Earnings Management, and Long-run Stock Performance Following Initial Public Offerings. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 40: 1126–1154. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12046
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2410-H-126-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!