The first author is from Dongguk Business School, Dongguk University, 3–26 Pil-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul, 100–715, South Korea. The second author is from School of Business, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, 49307, USA. The authors thank Paul André (associate Editor), an anonymous referee, Tony Via, and seminar participants in 2011 Asia Finance Association (Asia FA) meetings and 2013 Eastern Finance Association (EFA) meetings for valuable comments. Jin Q. Jeon acknowledges the financial support of the Dongguk University Research Fund. Any remaining errors are the authors’ responsibility.
Effective Post-Signing Market Check or Window Dressing? The Role of Go-Shop Provisions in M&A Transactions
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 41, Issue 1-2, pages 210–241, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Jeon, J. Q. and Lee, C. (2014), Effective Post-Signing Market Check or Window Dressing? The Role of Go-Shop Provisions in M&A Transactions. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 41: 210–241. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12048
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Dongguk University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!