The first author is from the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798; the second author is from the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798; the third author is from the Queen's University Management School, Queen's University Belfast, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast BT9 5EE, UK. We would especially like to thank Martin Walker (the Editor) for his effort to improve the original manuscript both in content and exposition. We are also grateful for comments from an anonymous referee and the seminar participants at the 2013 JBFA Capital Markets Conference, 2012 AAA Annual Meeting, Nanyang Technological University, and Queen's University Belfast.
Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity: International Evidence
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 435–468, April/May 2014
How to Cite
Charoenwong, C., Chong, B. S. and Yang, Y. C. (2014), Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity: International Evidence. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 41: 435–468. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12052
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!