The author is from Cass Business School, City University London. The author would like to thank Peter Pope, Andrew Stark and Martin Walker (JBFA Editors), Mary Barth, Dirk Black, Ted Christensen, Frank Ecker, Miles Gietzmann, Asad Kausar, Wayne Landsman, John O'Hanlon, James Ohlson, Ken Peasnell, Katherine Schipper, Terry Shevlin, Norman Strong, Anne Wyatt, an anonymous referee, and participants of the 2013 JBFA Capital Markets Conference for helpful comments.
Do Analysts Disclose Cash Flow Forecasts with Earnings Estimates when Earnings Quality is Low?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 401–434, April/May 2014
How to Cite
Bilinski, P. (2014), Do Analysts Disclose Cash Flow Forecasts with Earnings Estimates when Earnings Quality is Low?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 41: 401–434. doi: 10.1111/jbfa.12056
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!