Animal Genetics and Breeding Unit is a joint venture with NSW Department of Primary Industries.
A penalized likelihood approach to pooling estimates of covariance components from analyses by parts
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 270–285, August 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, K. (2013), A penalized likelihood approach to pooling estimates of covariance components from analyses by parts. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 270–285. doi: 10.1111/jbg.12004
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Meat and Livestock Australia. Grant Number: B.BFG.0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!