These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of genetic diversity in Bolivian llama populations using microsatellites
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 321–331, August 2013
How to Cite
Barreta, J., Gutiérrez-Gil, B., Iñiguez, V., Romero, F., Saavedra, V., Chiri, R., Rodríguez, T. and Arranz, J.J. (2013), Analysis of genetic diversity in Bolivian llama populations using microsatellites. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 321–331. doi: 10.1111/jbg.12009
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Swedish Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- Bancamel - INIAF to UMSA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!