1AGBU is a joint venture of NSW Department of Primary Industries and the University of New England.
Estimation of accuracies and expected genetic change from selection for selection indexes that use multiple-trait predictions of breeding values
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Animal Genetics & Breeding Unit, UNE
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 341–348, October 2013
How to Cite
Barwick, S.A., Tier, B., Swan, A.A. and Henzell, A.L. (2013), Estimation of accuracies and expected genetic change from selection for selection indexes that use multiple-trait predictions of breeding values. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 130: 341–348. doi: 10.1111/jbg.12011
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Meat and Livestock Australia. Grant Number: B.BFG.0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!