Genetic diversity, structure and individual assignment of Casta Navarra cattle: a well-differentiated fighting bull population
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 11–18, February 2014
How to Cite
Sanz, A., Martin-Burriel, I., Cons, C., Reta, M., Poblador, A., Rodellar, C. and Zaragoza, P. (2014), Genetic diversity, structure and individual assignment of Casta Navarra cattle: a well-differentiated fighting bull population. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 131: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/jbg.12037
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!