An insight into population structure and gene flow within pure-bred cats
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 53–60, February 2014
How to Cite
Leroy, G., Vernet, E., Pautet, M.B. and Rognon, X. (2014), An insight into population structure and gene flow within pure-bred cats. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 131: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/jbg.12043
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!