Drawbacks to palaeodistribution modelling: the case of South American seasonally dry forests
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 345–358, February 2013
How to Cite
Collevatti, R. G., Terribile, L. C., de Oliveira, G., Lima-Ribeiro, M. S., Nabout, J. C., Rangel, T. F., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F. (2013), Drawbacks to palaeodistribution modelling: the case of South American seasonally dry forests. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 345–358. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12005
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- GENPAC (Geographical Genetics and Regional Planning for natural resources in Brazilian Cerrado). Grant Numbers: 564717/2010-0, 563727/2010-1, 563624/2010-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!