Biogeography of Trimerotropis pallidipennis (Acrididae: Oedipodinae): deep divergence across the Americas
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 261–273, February 2013
How to Cite
Husemann, M., Guzman, N. V., Danley, P. D., Cigliano, M. M., Confalonieri, V. A. (2013), Biogeography of Trimerotropis pallidipennis (Acrididae: Oedipodinae): deep divergence across the Americas. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 261–273. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12007
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- University of Buenos Aires
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (CONICET)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANCyPT)
- Baylor University
- Orthopterists' Society
- National Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!