The uncertainty of Late Pleistocene range expansions in the western Mediterranean: a case study of the colonization of south-eastern Spain by the spur-thighed tortoise, Testudo graeca
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 323–334, February 2013
How to Cite
Graciá, E., Giménez, A., Anadón, J. D., Harris, D. J., Fritz, U., Botella, F. (2013), The uncertainty of Late Pleistocene range expansions in the western Mediterranean: a case study of the colonization of south-eastern Spain by the spur-thighed tortoise, Testudo graeca. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 323–334. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12012
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2009-08251
- Regional Government of the Community of Valencia. Grant Number: BFPI/2007/294
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!