Author contributions: A.B., C.J. and D.J. conceived the ideas; A.B., F.A., T.I. and D.J. collected the data; A.B, J.P. and C.J. analysed the data; and A.B., C.J. and D.J. led the writing.
Historical biogeography and phylogeny of Typhlatya cave shrimps (Decapoda: Atyidae) based on mitochondrial and nuclear data
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 594–607, March 2013
How to Cite
Botello, A., Iliffe, T. M., Alvarez, F., Juan, C., Pons, J., Jaume, D. (2013), Historical biogeography and phylogeny of Typhlatya cave shrimps (Decapoda: Atyidae) based on mitochondrial and nuclear data. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 594–607. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12020
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BSR-8417494, DEB-0315903
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!