Niche differentiation and spatial partitioning in the evolution of two Australian monsoon tropical tree species
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 559–569, March 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, R. D., Crisp, M. D., Cook, L. G. (2013), Niche differentiation and spatial partitioning in the evolution of two Australian monsoon tropical tree species. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 559–569. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12027
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Australian Systematic Botany Society's Hansjörg Eichler Research Fund
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grants
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!