SPECIAL ISSUE EDITORIAL
A niche for biology in species distribution models
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2091–2095, December 2012
How to Cite
Higgins, S. I., O'Hara, R. B. and Römermann, C. (2012), A niche for biology in species distribution models. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 2091–2095. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12029
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: RO 3842/1-1
- Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre (BiK-F)
- Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!