Deep barriers, shallow divergences: reduced phylogeographical structure in the collared pika (Mammalia: Lagomorpha: Ochotona collaris)
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 466–478, March 2013
How to Cite
Lanier, H. C., Olson, L. E. (2013), Deep barriers, shallow divergences: reduced phylogeographical structure in the collared pika (Mammalia: Lagomorpha: Ochotona collaris). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 466–478. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12035
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Grant Numbers: EPS-0346770, DEB-0808619
- University of Alaska Museum. Grant Number: RR016466
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: EPS-0346770, DEB-0808619, RR016466
- University of Alaska Ted McHenry Biology Field Research Fund
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Alaska Quaternary Center
- the Bruce Hayward Fund
- Alaska EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0346770
- NSF. Grant Number: EPS-0346770
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EPS-0346770, DEB-0808619, RR016466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!