From the mountains to the sea: phylogeography and cryptic diversity within the mountain mullet, Agonostomus monticola (Teleostei: Mugilidae)
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 894–904, May 2013
How to Cite
McMahan, C. D., Davis, M. P., Domínguez-Domínguez, O., García-de-León, F. J., Doadrio, I., Piller, K. R. (2013), From the mountains to the sea: phylogeography and cryptic diversity within the mountain mullet, Agonostomus monticola (Teleostei: Mugilidae). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 894–904. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12036
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CGL2010-15231, CIC-UMSNH-2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!