Genetic evidence of Quaternary demographic changes in four rain forest tree species sampled across the Isthmus of Panama
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 720–731, April 2013
How to Cite
Andrew Jones, F., Cerón-Souza, I., Hardesty, B. D., Dick, C. W. (2013), Genetic evidence of Quaternary demographic changes in four rain forest tree species sampled across the Isthmus of Panama. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 720–731. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12037
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 0129874, DEB 0608512, DEB 0640379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!