Dispersal limitation, speciation, environmental filtering and niche differentiation influence forest tree communities in West Polynesia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 988–999, May 2013
How to Cite
Franklin, J., Keppel, G., Webb, E. L., Seamon, J. O., Rey, S. J., Steadman, D. W., Wiser, S. K., Drake, D. R. (2013), Dispersal limitation, speciation, environmental filtering and niche differentiation influence forest tree communities in West Polynesia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 988–999. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12038
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Arizona State University (J.F.)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-9714819, Singapore Ministry of Environment, R-154-000-400-133
- Australia and Pacific Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10/4
- New Zealand Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CO9X0916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!