The relationship of tropical bird communities to tree species composition and vegetation structure along an Andean elevational gradient
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 950–962, May 2013
How to Cite
Jankowski, J. E., Merkord, C. L., Rios, W. F., Cabrera, K. G., Revilla, N. S., Silman, M. R. (2013), The relationship of tropical bird communities to tree species composition and vegetation structure along an Andean elevational gradient. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 950–962. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12041
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- American Ornithologists' Union
- Asociación para la Conservación de la Cuenca Amazonica
- Wilson Ornithological Society, Explorer's Club
- University of Missouri
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation Andes to Amazon Initiative. Grant Numbers: EAR 0711414, DEB-0237684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!