These authors contributed equally to this work.
Complete mitochondrial genomes and a novel spatial genetic method reveal cryptic phylogeographical structure and migration patterns among brown bears in north-western Eurasia
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 915–927, May 2013
How to Cite
Keis, M., Remm, J., Ho, S. Y. W., Davison, J., Tammeleht, E., Tumanov, I. L., Saveljev, A. P., Männil, P., Kojola, I., Abramov, A. V., Margus, T., Saarma, U. (2013), Complete mitochondrial genomes and a novel spatial genetic method reveal cryptic phylogeographical structure and migration patterns among brown bears in north-western Eurasia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 915–927. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12043
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 7040, 8525, 0058J
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Sciences. Grant Numbers: SF0180122s08, SF0180026s09
- European Union through the European Regional Development Fund
- Estonian Doctoral School of Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!