Origin and fate of the single-island endemic moss Orthotrichum handiense
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 857–868, May 2013
How to Cite
Patiño, J., Medina, R., Vanderpoorten, A., González-Mancebo, J. M., Werner, O., Devos, N., Mateo, R. G., Lara, F., Ros, R. M. (2013), Origin and fate of the single-island endemic moss Orthotrichum handiense. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 857–868. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12051
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Belgian National Fund. Grant Numbers: 1.5036.11, 2.4557.11
- University of Liège. Grant Number: C 11/32
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- FEDER program. Grant Numbers: CGL2008-00275/BOS, CGL2012-22936/BOS, CGL2010–15693, CGL2011–28857/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!