These authors contributed equally to this work and are considered joint first authors.
Spatio-temporal evolution of Fosterella (Bromeliaceae) in the Central Andean biodiversity hotspot
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 869–880, May 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, N., Silvestro, D., Brie, D., Ibisch, P. L., Zizka, G., Weising, K., Schulte, K. (2013), Spatio-temporal evolution of Fosterella (Bromeliaceae) in the Central Andean biodiversity hotspot. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 869–880. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12052
This article is dedicated to Roberto Vásquez, an extraordinary Bolivian botanist who contributed substantially to the knowledge and taxonomy of the genus Fosterella, on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: WE 1830/5-2, ZI 557/6-2, SCHU 2426/2-2
- Landesoffensive zur Entwicklung wissenschaftlicher-oekonomischer Exzellenz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!