Glacial expansion and diversification of an East Asian montane bird, the green-backed tit (Parus monticolus)
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1156–1169, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., McKay, B. D., Dai, C., Zhao, N., Zhang, R., Qu, Y., Song, G., Li, S.-H., Liang, W., Yang, X., Pasquet, E., Lei, F. (2013), Glacial expansion and diversification of an East Asian montane bird, the green-backed tit (Parus monticolus). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1156–1169. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12055
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 30925008
- Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 31010103901
- CAS-IOZ Innovation Program. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-2
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30870270, O529YX5105
- Key Laboratory of the Zoological Systematics
- Evolution of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!