Molecular phylogenetic analysis of archival tissue reveals the origin of a disjunct southern African–Palaearctic weevil radiation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1348–1359, July 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Vera, G., Caldara, R., Toševski, I., Emerson, B. C. (2013), Molecular phylogenetic analysis of archival tissue reveals the origin of a disjunct southern African–Palaearctic weevil radiation. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1348–1359. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12081
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Mexican Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: III43001
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!