Divergent and narrower climatic niches characterize polyploid species of European primroses in Primula sect. Aleuritia
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1278–1289, July 2013
How to Cite
Theodoridis, S., Randin, C., Broennimann, O., Patsiou, T., Conti, E. (2013), Divergent and narrower climatic niches characterize polyploid species of European primroses in Primula sect. Aleuritia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1278–1289. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12085
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Pro-Doc Research Module in Plant Sciences
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 132471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!