Genetic, phenotypic and ecological divergence with gene flow at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec: the case of the azure-crowned hummingbird (Amazilia cyanocephala)
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1360–1373, July 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Gómez, F., Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, C., Ornelas, J. F. (2013), Genetic, phenotypic and ecological divergence with gene flow at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec: the case of the azure-crowned hummingbird (Amazilia cyanocephala). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1360–1373. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12093
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 25888
- Departamento de Biología Evolutiva, Instituto de Ecología. Grant Numbers: 20012-11-080, 902-12-563, 224634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!