These authors have contributed equally to this work.
The role of ecology in the geographical separation of blood parasites infecting an insular bird
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1313–1323, July 2013
How to Cite
Cornuault, J., Khimoun, A., Harrigan, R. J., Bourgeois, Y. X. C., Milá, B., Thébaud, C., Heeb, P. (2013), The role of ecology in the geographical separation of blood parasites infecting an insular bird. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1313–1323. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12098
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Numbers: ANR-05, NT05-3_42075, ANR-08-0295-01
- ANR Biodiversity Program and Agence Française pour le Développement
- Fondation pour la Recherche sur la Biodiversité (FRB)
- Centre for Synthesis and Analysis of Biodiversity (CESAB)
- ‘Laboratoire d'Excellence’ TULIP. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!