The role of geography and environment in species turnover: phytophagous arthropods on a Neotropical legume
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1755–1766, September 2013
How to Cite
Bell, K. L., Heard, T. A., Manion, G., Ferrier, S., van Klinken, R. D. (2013), The role of geography and environment in species turnover: phytophagous arthropods on a Neotropical legume. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1755–1766. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12102
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Australian Government Meat and Livestock Australia and Land and Water Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!