Using the palaeontological record of Microtus to test species distribution models and reveal responses to climate change
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1490–1500, August 2013
How to Cite
McGuire, J. L., Davis, E. B. (2013), Using the palaeontological record of Microtus to test species distribution models and reveal responses to climate change. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1490–1500. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12106
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2013
- BNHM NSF GK-12 Program
- Junea W. Kelly Research Fellowship
- National Sigma Xi Grant
- UCMP Welles Fund Grant
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center. Grant Number: EF-0905606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!