Reproductive and phylogenetic divergence of tidepool copepod populations across a narrow geographical boundary in Baja California
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1664–1675, September 2013
How to Cite
Peterson, D. L., Kubow, K. B., Connolly, M. J., Kaplan, L. R., Wetkowski, M. M., Leong, W., Phillips, B. C., Edmands, S. (2013), Reproductive and phylogenetic divergence of tidepool copepod populations across a narrow geographical boundary in Baja California. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1664–1675. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12107
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0412623, DEB-0316807, DEB-0743472
- USC Women in Science and Engineering Program
- USC Undergraduate Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!