Geographical sampling bias in a large distributional database and its effects on species richness–environment models
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1415–1426, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, W., Ma, K., Kreft, H. (2013), Geographical sampling bias in a large distributional database and its effects on species richness–environment models. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1415–1426. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12108
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!