From southern refugia to the northern range margin: genetic population structure of the common wall lizard, Podarcis muralis
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1475–1489, August 2013
How to Cite
Gassert, F., Schulte, U., Husemann, M., Ulrich, W., Rödder, D., Hochkirch, A., Engel, E., Meyer, J., Habel, J. C. (2013), From southern refugia to the northern range margin: genetic population structure of the common wall lizard, Podarcis muralis. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1475–1489. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12109
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!