The combined effects of land-use legacies and novel fire regimes on bird distributions in the Mediterranean
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1535–1547, August 2013
How to Cite
De Cáceres, M., Brotons, L., Aquilué, N., Fortin, M.-J. (2013), The combined effects of land-use legacies and novel fire regimes on bird distributions in the Mediterranean. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1535–1547. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12111
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!