Continental-scale assessment of genetic diversity and population structure in quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1780–1791, September 2013
How to Cite
Callahan, C. M., Rowe, C. A., Ryel, R. J., Shaw, J. D., Madritch, M. D., Mock, K. E. (2013), Continental-scale assessment of genetic diversity and population structure in quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1780–1791. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12115
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- USDA Forest Inventory and Analysis Program
- USU Cedar Mountain Initiative
- NASA Biodiversity Program
- USDA National Research Initiative
- USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
- USU Research Catalyst Program
- USU ADVANCE Program
Appendix S1 List of sampling sites.
Appendix S2 Plot of ΔK used to assess the optimal numbers of cluster of Populus tremuloides.
Appendix S3 Assignment of Populus tremuloides sampling sites using baps.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.