Local representation of global diversity in a cosmopolitan lichen-forming fungal species complex (Rhizoplaca, Ascomycota)
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1792–1806, September 2013
How to Cite
Leavitt, S. D., Fernández-Mendoza, F., Pérez-Ortega, S., Sohrabi, M., Divakar, P. K., Vondrák, J., Thorsten Lumbsch, H., Clair, L. L. St. (2013), Local representation of global diversity in a cosmopolitan lichen-forming fungal species complex (Rhizoplaca, Ascomycota). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1792–1806. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12118
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- USDA Forest Service
- Negaunee Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0949147
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- CGL2010-21646/BOS. Grant Number: RYC02007-01576
- JAE-Doc Program (CSIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!