Rapid lizard radiation lacking niche conservatism: ecological diversification within a complex landscape
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1807–1818, September 2013
How to Cite
Ahmadzadeh, F., Flecks, M., Carretero, M. A., Böhme, W., Ilgaz, C., Engler, J. O., James Harris, D., Üzüm, N., Rödder, D. (2013), Rapid lizard radiation lacking niche conservatism: ecological diversification within a complex landscape. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1807–1818. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12121
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Iranian Ministry of Sciences, Research and Technology. Grant Number: PTDC/BIA-BEC/101256/2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- Gulbenkian Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!