High-resolution habitat suitability modelling can improve conservation of vulnerable marine ecosystems in the deep sea
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1702–1714, September 2013
How to Cite
Rengstorf, A. M., Yesson, C., Brown, C., Grehan, A. J. (2013), High-resolution habitat suitability modelling can improve conservation of vulnerable marine ecosystems in the deep sea. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1702–1714. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12123
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!