Mountain barriers and river conduits: phylogeographical structure in a large, mobile lizard (Varanidae: Varanus varius) from eastern Australia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1729–1740, September 2013
How to Cite
Smissen, P. J., Melville, J., Sumner, J., Jessop, T. S. (2013), Mountain barriers and river conduits: phylogeographical structure in a large, mobile lizard (Varanidae: Varanus varius) from eastern Australia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1729–1740. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12128
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Zoos Victoria
- Museum Victoria
- Linnean Society of New South Wales
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!