These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Replicated radiations of the alpine genus Androsace (Primulaceae) driven by range expansion and convergent key innovations
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1874–1886, October 2013
How to Cite
Roquet, C., Boucher, F. C., Thuiller, W., Lavergne, S. (2013), Replicated radiations of the alpine genus Androsace (Primulaceae) driven by range expansion and convergent key innovations. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 1874–1886. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12135
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 281422
- French ANR EVORANGE. Grant Number: ANR-09-PEXT-011
- École Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!